Wednesday 19 June 2013

Meeting New People in Appaloosa Plains

Miriam has been constantly writing, in a frenzy to make some money. She's become quite skilled at writing, as has already earned a small amount of money. Almost enough for me to consider building her a house. Recently though, she's has decided to stop hanging around the fire station and to get out and meet some new people in Appaloosa Plains. She really does need some friends. She's been here for almost a week, and hasn't met anyone interesting.I sent her to the library, so she can also work on her latest novel while scoping out the townies.

While there, she meets Booker Singleton.


He seems cute, except for those sun glasses. Who wears sunglasses indoors? Anyway, he seems nice. A potential mate for Miriam? I'm pretty sure he's single. After all, his last name is Singleton.

Miriam immediately starts to chat with him about her writing.


Miriam: A quill with ink is just so classic!

Unfortunately, Booker decided to leave shortly after this. I let Miriam go back to her writing for another day.


Miriam: I wish I could write with a quill and ink. Although these computers are so much faster...

I did hear the Benjamin Schmidt is a good-looking male sim in town. I might have to find his house and send Miriam over to visit him. I don't necessarily like to force my sims to meet in such a way, but Miriam isn't getting any younger and she would like to start a family soon. After all, isn't that the point of a legacy?

No comments:

Post a Comment