Sunday 16 June 2013

Work in Progress

I took a break from playing my legacy to get some building done.


This is one of the builds I have in progress. As you can see, it's pretty far along. This is one of the more technically challenging builds I have done. There's a lot of CFE going on to create a more layered effect with the roof. I'm quite happy with it so far.

I have most of the first floor interior done, as well the second floor layout. It's a two bedroom, two bathroom home located (for now) in Sunset Valley. It's a modern style home with a fairly contemporary interior. When it's done, it should be perfect for a small family. Here's a preview of the kitchen:



In the second bedroom I'm planning on putting some bunk beds in, to add in some extra sleeping room.I may move it to a bigger lot once I start working on the landscaping. I think the space might be needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment